White Sauce Chicken Penne Pasta/Malyalam Recipe
Today's recipe is White Sauce Penne Pasta with chicken.Pasta is an Italian cuisine and their foods are all about a variety of sauces & cheese. Just a bowl of chicken and veggies dipped in a creamy rich white sauce is so Yummy and heavenly.The rich flavor from the cheese and the mixed herbs gives it a very nice flavor. You can use the same recipe to make veg pasta as well. White sauce also known as Bechamel sauce,is one of the mother sauces of French cuisine and is used as the base in many pasta dishes.It can be prepared at home easily,and nothing beats a fresh homemade sauce.Pasta combined with chicken and veggies in a white sauce makes the perfect Italian dish at home. Please hit the LIKE button if you enjoy watching my video as well as post your feedback in the COMMENTS section below. Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE and SHARE my channel too.
- 1. Penne Pasta - 1 cup (For cooking pasta)
- 2. Water - to cook pasta (500 ml)
- 3. Salt - 1 teaspoon
- 4. Oil - 1 tablespoon
- 5. Butter - 1 tablespoon (for cooking the chicken and veggies)
- 6. Chopped Garlic - 1 tablespoon
- 7. Chopped Carrot - 1/4 cup
- 8. Fresh Green Peas - 1/4 cup
- 9. Boneless Chicken pieces - 1/2 cup
- 10. Crushed Black pepper - 1 teaspoon
- 11. Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- 12. Butter - 1 tablespoon (For making White Sauce Pasta:)
- 13. Grated Cheese - 3 to 4 tbsp(mozzarella cheese or cheese slices)
- 14. All Purpose Flour/Maida - 4 teaspoon
- 15. Milk - 1 1/2 to 2 cups
- 16. Red Chilli Flakes - 1 teaspoon
- 17. Mixed herbs (Oregano, Thyme, Basil) - 1/2 teaspoon
- 18. Crushed Black Pepper - 1 teaspoon
- 19. Salt per taste - 1/2 tsp
- 20. Cooked veggies and chicken - 1/2 cup chicken and 1/2 cup veggies
- 21. Cooked pasta - 1 cup
1. Cooking pasta :
2. Add water in a sauce pan and bring it to boil.Now we can add 1 teaspoon of salt and tablespoon of oil and mix well.
3. After it we can add the pasta and cover and cook it for about 15 minutes until the pasta turns soft.After the
4. required time we can open the lid and check the pasta.Try to cut the pasta by using a spoon,if it is breaks
5. smoothly than our pasta is cooked Properly.Now we can off the flame,and drain out the water and run some
6. cold water over it to prevent further cooking.
7. Cooking Veggies and chicken :
8. In a pan, heat 1/2 tablespoon of butter. Once the butter melts, add chopped garlic and saute for a minute or two.
9. After we can remove it in a plate.Next we can add the carrot and pea and saute it for 2-3 minutes in a medium
10. flame and remove them in a plate.After we can cook the chicken pieces for this make the flame into low add
11. 1/2 tablespoon of butter to melt.Add chicken pieces and saute it for a minute.Next we can add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and
12. 1 teaspoon of crushed pepper and mix well with the chicken.Cook the chicken untill done and remove it in a plate.
13. Making the white sauce :
14. Heat the same pan (just clean the same pan),add 1 tablespoon of butter to melt and add 4 teaspoon of all purpose flour,
15. saute it till the raw smell goes out.Do not burn the mixture.Now we can gradually add the milk and mix it
16. until there are no lumps.After we can add the grated cheese or cheese slices(add easily melting cheese)and mix it until the cheese gets
17. melted. If u want a thin sause you can add milk according to ur need and mix.Now we can add crushed black pepper,
18. red chilli flakes, mixed herbs and mix well.Our white sauce is ready now.
19. Adding the cooked veggies,chicken and pasta:
20. Next we can add the cooked veggies and fried boneless chicken pieces and mix it with the sauce.Now you can add
21. salt according to your need and mix.Finally we can add the cooked pasta and mix until the pasta gets coated with
22. the white sauce.Cook it for 1 to 2 minutes and off the flame. Our White Sauce Chicken Penne Pasta is ready to be
23. served. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with some red chilli flakes herbs and some more grated cheese if
25. Thanks for watching and happy cooking to all.