#Vermicelli_pulav Nutritionally, the vermicelli rice noodle is calorie-dense and high in carbs, but fat-free and low in sodium. ..it us protien rich food. A simple, easy and healthy recipe – vermicelli/sevai pulao. Vermicelli is a good and healthy substitute for noodles.
- 1. 2 cups vermicille
- 2. 2 onion
- 3. 1 boiled potato
- 4. 2 capsicum
- 5. 1 carrot
- 6. 2 tomatoes
- 7. 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 8. 2 teaspoon red chillie powder
- 9. 2 teaspoon dhania powder
- 10. 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 11. 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 12. 1 tablespoon salt
- 13. 1 tablespoon coriander for garnishing
- 14. 1 lime.
1. Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds let it crackle then add onion and saute till it is light brown
2. Now add capsicum and carrot and cook on mefium flame till they are tender and cooked well now add boiled potato and all the dry spices and mix well keep stirring and cook for few mins till oil seperates.
3. Now finally add the tomatoes and cook till tomatoes are mashed well.
4. Now add the vermicille and roast it well for 4_5 mins on low flame keep stirring continuously.
5. Now add 2 cups water and let it cook till water absorbs.
6. Garnish with coriander and squeeze sum lime and serve hot.