Vanilla Mug Cake
- 1. All purpose flour 4 tablespoons
- 2. Sugar 1½ tablespoon
- 3. Baking soda 1/2 pinch
- 4. Baking powder 2 pinches
- 5. Condensed milk 1 tablespoon
- 6. Milk 2 tablespoons
- 7. Refined oil/ Butter 1 tablespoon
- 8. Vinegar 2 drops
- 9. Sprig gourmet vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- 10. Coloured shavings 1 teaspoon
1. Take a coffee mug
2. Add all purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking soda, baking powder and mix it up well.
3. Then add condensed milk mix it nicely then add 1 tablespoon milk, then add oil.
4. Now add vinegar and few drops of sprig gourmet vanilla extract.
5. Once all the ingredients are nicely added and mixed and blended paste is formed without any lumps then add 1 tablespoon of milk again then add coloured shavings.
6. Keep it in preheated microwave for 2 minutes
7. Check with the help of a toothpick, if it comes out clean that means your cake is properly baked.
8. Your mug cake is ready, enjoy.