Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1. white sugar 3/4 cups
- 2. milk 2 1/4 cups
- 3. heavy whipping cream 1 cups
- 4. vanilla extract 2 tsp
1. Stir sugar, cream, and milk into a saucepan over low heat until sugar has dissolved. Heat just until mix is hot and a small ring of foam appears around the edge.
2. Transfer cream mixture to a pourable container such as a large measuring cup. Stir in vanilla extract and chill mix thoroughly, at least 2 hours
3. Pour cold ice cream mix into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturer's directions, 20 to 25 minutes.
4. garnish with choco syrup before serving.