Valentine's Day Chocolate Cream Cake
- 1. All Purpose Flour / Maida – 3 cups / 360 grams
- 2. Sugar – 2 cups / 400 grams
- 3. Cocoa Powder – 1/2 cup
- 4. Baking Soda / Cooking Soda – 2 tsp
- 5. Vinegar – 2 tblspn
- 6. Vanilla Essence – 2 tblspn
- 7. Oil – 3/4 cup / 180 ml
- 8. Water – 2 cup / 480 ml
- 9. Salt – 1/4 tsp
- 10. Chocolate brown caramel 2-3 teaspoons to be mixed with the whipped cream
- 11. Whipped cream 1 small bowl
- 12. Red powder Colour just to sprinkle on roses 1/2 teaspoon
- 13. Green colour 1/4 teaspoon for making leaves
1. Preheat oven to 180 Degree C. Grease heart shaped cake pan and dust it with flour and coat on all sides, tap off the excess flour. Set aside.
2. Now in a bowl, mix water, oil, vanilla, sugar, vinegar and mix well, Set aside till the sugar is melted.
3. Now in another bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Sieve this mix.
4. Now add this mix to the bowl of wet ingredients and mix well.
5. Transfer this to the prepared cake pan and bake for 35 to 40 mins.
6. Remove it from oven, cool it, then invert it and frost as you wish, put the chocolate cream on top, decorated with flowers and leaves (just put 2-3 tablespoon of chocolate caramel to the whipped cream and make use of it. Make border, put chopped almonds on sides of cake.
7. Serve decorate at room temperature.