- 1. Tunas in Tin 2 Nos
- 2. Green Chillies 4 Nos
- 3. Shallots 4 Nos
- 4. Ginger 1 piece
- 5. Curryleaves 3 sprigs
- 6. Fresh Coconut Oil 1 Teaspoons
- 7. Kudampuli(Cambodgia) 1 slice
- 8. Grated Coconut 1 Cups
- 9. Turmeric Powder 1/2 Teaspoons
- 10. Water 1/4 Cups
- 11. Salt some To Taste
1. Soak Kudampuli in water after slitting it in length.
2. Crush Greenchillies,shallots,curryleaves along with grated coconut.Don not grind it.
3. Take out the tuna out of tin,remove the water in tin.
4. After this crush tunas with your hands and mix it well with the crushed mix.
5. Heat this mix along with the kudampuli mix and add required water to it.Cook until the water drains.
6. Switch off the flame and add coconut oil and curryleaves and mix it gently
7. After 5 minutes it is ready to serve