- 1. 250 gram smoked tofu
- 2. 2 teaspoon vegitabel oil
- 3. 1 small bunch coriender finele chopped
- 4. 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 5. Mango chutny 2 tablespoon
- 6. Madrass curry powder 2 teaspoon
- 7. 2 carrot greted
- 8. Silken tofu 100 gram
- 9. 1 onion sliced
- 10. 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11. Lettues 2 leaves sapreted
- 12. 1 teaspoon lime zest
1. Put the smoked tofu into a bowl and toss with the vegetable oil. Heat a non-stick frying pan and fry the tofu for 2-3 minutes, tossing, until golden all over. Drain on kitchen paper.
2. Put the silken tofu, curry powder, coriander stalks, lime zest and juice, and some seasoning into a food processor or blender and whizz until completely smooth.
3. Pour into a bowl and add the raisins, mango chutney, carrot and red onion, and mix well. Divide the lettuce between 2 plates, fold the tofu and coriander through the dressing, and pile on top.