- 1. Boiled rice 500 gms
- 2. Tomato 4 nos
- 3. Boiled potato 2 nos
- 4. Onion 2 nos
- 5. Green peas 50 gms
- 6. Capsicum 1 nos
- 7. Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- 8. Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- 9. Cooking oil 4 tbsp
- 10. Chopped coriander leaves 1-3 cups
- 11. Ready made pav bhaji masala 2 tsp
- 12. Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- 13. Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- 14. Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- 15. Lemon juice 2 tbsp
1. * heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
2. * add onion and fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame,keep stirring in between.
3. * add green peas and capsicum, mix it and fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
4. * add ginger garlic paste, mix it and cook it for a minute on low flame.
5. * Add tomatoes mix it, cover the pan and cook it for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
6. * add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix it well, cover the pan and cook it for a minute on low flame.
7. * add boiled potatoes
8. Add potatoes, pav bhaji masala powder and mix it properly.
9. * cover the pan and cook it for 2 minutes on low medium flame.
10. * add boiled rice and salt, mix it cover the pan and cook it for 2 minutes on low flame.
11. * add garam masala powder and coriander leaves
12. * Cover the pan and cook it for a minute on low flame.
13. * add lemon juice and coriander leaves and mix it properly.
14. Turn off the flame, tawa pulao is ready to serve