Tawa Chicken Kebabs
- 1. Chicken boneless 250gms
- 2. Onion 1 big finely chopped
- 3. Garlic 1 teaspoon
- 4. Ginger 1 teaspoon finely chopped
- 5. Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped 1½ tablespoon
- 6. Green chillies chopped 1 teaspoon
- 7. Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- 8. Black pepper 1 teaspoon
- 9. Chaat masala 1 teaspoon
- 10. Amchur powder 1 teaspoon
- 11. Lemen juice 1 teaspoon
- 12. Oil 3-4 tablespoon
- 13. Salt 1 teaspoon
1. Put the boneless chicken pieces into the mixer grinder and make a paste.
2. Take a bowl and add lemon juice to tenderize the chicken and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
3. Now put all the ingredients except oil into the chicken and mix it so that all the flavours get into it.
4. Make small balls of the mixture and flatten it in between your palm to give a shape of kebabs.
5. Heat tawa pour some oil and shallow fry the kebabs till golden brown in colour by flipping the kebabs occassionally.
6. Serve hot with chutney or tomato ketchup.