Stuffed Potato Gnocchi
- 1. Boil Potatoes - 3
- 2. Maida - 4 tablespoons
- 3. Salt - as per taste 1/2 teaspoon
- 4. Crumbled Paneer - 2 tablespoons
- 5. Chopped onion - 1/2 cup
- 6. Basil - 1 teaspoon
- 7. Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- 8. Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- 9. Basil - 1/2 teaspoon
1. Mash boiled potato & mix it with maida add salt as per taste. For filling mix paneer, onion , 1/2 teaspoon basil and salt.
2. Make 8 portion of equal size from mashed mixture. Take one portion and make it flat with hand, now fill it with stuffing. Make flat ball of it. Now repeat same procedure for each portion.
3. Boil water in a pan. Put balls in boiling water, wait till it floats on top by itself. Take floating balls out.
4. Tadka: Heat olive oil in a pan . Add ginger garlic paste to it. When it turns to light brown, put balls into mixture and wait till it turn to light brown, sprinkle basil & coriander on it.
5. Enjoy tasty Stuff Potato Gnocchi.