Stuffed French Omelette
Your mornings sure are good everytime. But you still need a kick start. So wake up sunshine and cook some great breakfast for yourself. Good morning! Or maybe I should say BEST MORNING!!!
- 1. 2 eggs
- 2. 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3. 1 teaspoon salt
- 4. 1 small chopped onion
- 5. 4 spinach leaves
- 6. 1 mushroom
- 7. 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 8. 1 teaspoon oregano
- 9. 1 teaspoon parsley
- 10. 0.5 cheese cube
- 11. 4 teaspoon of oil to cook
- 12. 2 green chillies finely chopped
1. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites.
2. Beat the egg yolks and whites separately. (Beat till both form stiff peaks when blender is pulled out.)
3. Using a spatula fold the beated egg whites and egg yolks together in a bigger bowl.
4. Keep aside the eggs.
5. Heat a oil in a pan and sautè all the vegetables.
6. When the onions start looking translucent add the red chili powder and green chillies to the pan and mix.
7. Set aside the sautèed veggies and heat some oil in the same pan.
8. Pour the egg mix in the hot pan.
9. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the omelette.
10. Place the sautèed veggies on the omelette.
11. Now grate half a cube of cheese on top of the veggies.
12. When you see that most of the omelette has cooked from one side (Don't wait for it to cook all over, it will lose the fluffyness) fold the Omelette in half and press the edges of the Omelette to seal it.
13. Serve hot.