This Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream is creamy, dreamy, and made with fresh strawberries. It is so delicious and is the perfect summer ice cream!
- 1. 1 ltr milk + 1 cup
- 2. 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 3. 10 tablespoon milk powder
- 4. 15 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 5. 1:tsp vanilla essence + 1tsp strawberry essence
- 6. 100 gms fresh strawberry grind to mke a paste..
1. Mix cornflour n milk powder in 1 cup milk n keep aside
2. Boil 1 ltr milk in a heavy bottom pan ..after the 1st boil put on low flame .Now add the cornflour paste n sugar n keep stirring contiuously to avoid getting lumps ..
3. Boil for 4-5 mins.
4. Remove from fire n cool ..
5. freeze it for 3-4 hours..
7. Take the mixture an beat it well with a beater..till it is fluffy n smooth..
8. Now add the strawberry paste n essence n beat again for few mins..
9. freeze it till don ....