Strawberry banana almond smoothie bowl
Smoothies are always the easy yet healthy recipe they not only makes you feel full but also satisfy your sweet tooth.
made with healthiest fruits, chiaseeds, almonds is a bowl packed with energy and health.
- 1. 1 /2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2. 6 strawberries
- 3. 3 frozen bananas
- 4. 6 almonds soaked
- 5. 3 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 6. 1 teaspoon chocohips
- 7. 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 8. 1 cup soymilk or almond milk
- 9. 1/2 cup fresh Greek yogurt
1. In a blender add frozen bananas, oats, strawberries, almonds, maple syrup , yogurt, almond milk and blend until thick and smooth
2. Transfer it into a smoothie bowl garnish with almonds, chia seeds , chopped bananas, choco chips