- 1. for wrap: 1 cup wheat flour
- 2. 1/2 cup plain flour
- 3. 1/2+1/4 cup spinach purée
- 4. 1 tsp salt
- 5. 2 tbsp oil
- 6. for stuffing: 1 big onion finely chopped
- 7. 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 8. 1 chopped capsicum
- 9. 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 10. 2 cup boiled mashed potato
- 11. 3 tbsp oil
- 12. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 13. 1 1/2 tsp salt or as a taste
- 14. 1 tsp chilli powder
- 15. 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 16. 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 17. for sauce 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 18. 1 tsp cumin powder
- 19. 1 tsp garam masala
- 20. 1 tsp coriander powder
- 21. 1 tsp Black pepper powder
1. For wrap: In a bowl mix all purpose flour, salt, plain flour and oil mix it after that add spinach purée.
2. Add water make a soft dough and keep aside for 30 min. After that dough divide into 5 part equal part and roll into circle shape and it should not be very thick or very thin.
3. Heat a pan or tawa and place it over medium flame and let it cook 40 to 50 second and then flip and cook another side for 30 to 40 second, don’t cook over.
4. For sauce In a small bowl add tomato ketchup, Garam Masala, cumin powder, Black pepper powder and coriander powder mix well.
5. For stuffing : Heat a large kadai with some oil and sauté garlic and onion when they change colour then add cabbage, carrot and capsicum but do not over cook as the vegetables will loose the crunchiness.
6. Now add turmeric powder, coriander powder and chilli powder mix well and cook a minute.
7. Now add 2 tbsp mix tomato sauce and mix well after that add mashed potato, coriander leaves and salt. Mix well and off the flame.
8. Take a wrap spread sauce mixture put some stuffing in the medium of wrap.
9. Heat a pan, place the wrap on it and cook 1 to 2 min, now fold wrap on the bottom side then left side then right side now flip it for a minute. Spinach wrap is ready for eat.