SPICY CRISPY CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
The most tasty chicken recipe from my kitchen
- 1. Chicken legs - 2 pieces
- 2. Egg - 1 no's
- 3. Wheat flour - 2 tablespoon
- 4. Milk - 1 tablespoon
- 5. Rice flour - 2 tablespoon
- 6. Garam masala - 1 tablespoon
- 7. Chilli powder - 1 tablespoon
- 8. Turmeric powder - 1/4 tablespoon
- 9. Chilli flakes - 1 tablespoon
- 10. Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- 11. Oregano - 1 teaspoon ( optional )
- 12. Curd - 1 tablespoon
- 13. Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- 14. Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- 15. Salt - 1/2 teaspoon + as required
- 16. Oil - 2 cups to fry
1. Clean the chicken legs and press in the fork to make holes On the flesh ,then rub milk and fridge it for 1/2 an hour.
2. Take a large bowl and add a first add in all dry Ingredients wheat flour , rice flour , chilli powder , turmeric powder , Chilli flakes , garam masala , oregano , salt and mix well .
3. Now add wet ingredients curd , lemon juice , Ginger garlic paste , egg and mix well to thick dosa batter consistency.
4. Now just dip the chicken legs in the batter ( make sure the chicken legs are evenly covered with batter ) and fridge it for another 1 hour.
5. Heat oil in a deep pan.
6. Now remove chicken legs from fridge and dip in bread crumbs and see to that it's covered evenly ,and dip in oil to cook.
7. Cook till it's golden brown.
8. Serve hot with raw Onion rings and lemon slice.