SOUTH INDIAN FISH CURRY
South indian fish curry is a mouthwatering dish which is perfect to serve at any occasion. It is a recipe of South Indian cuisine which is very famous in the whole worldwide. This is very amazing in taste and it contains a lot of health benefiting nutrients. It is a quick and easy recipe and you can easily prepare restaurant style South indian fish curry at your home.
- 1. Kasuri Methi 1 tablespoon
- 2. Split Green Chilly 3
- 3. Red Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- 4. Salt 1tsp
- 5. Fish 750 grm
- 6. Rice 1 teaspoon
- 7. Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- 8. Coriander powder 1 tablespoon
- 9. Saunf 1 tablespoon
- 10. Tomato sauce 2 tablespoon
- 11. Oil 2 tablespoon
- 12. Chopped Tomato 1
- 13. Chopped Onion 2
- 14. Hari Mirch and coconut paste 1 tablespoon
- 15. Chana Dal 1 teaspoon
- 16. Jeera 1 teaspoon
- 17. Methi 1/2 teaspoon
- 18. Fish curry Masala 2 teaspoon
- 19. Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
- 20. Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
1. Clean and cut the fish peices make slots on the outsides.
2. Marinate with salt,turmeric powder ,lemon juice keep aside for 1/2 hours.
3. Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium heat and onion ,tomato ,green chilly and coconut paste ,tomato sauce .cook for 2-3 minutes.stirring occasionally.
4. Dry roast the rice,jeera ,Saunders,green chilly ,fenugreek seeds (methi) and chana Dal till they are lightly toasted about 1 min.allow to cool.
5. In a blender cool roasted spices and make a smooth powder .set aside
6. Add ginger garlic paste stir.add salt ,roasted spices powder,coriander powder,chilli powder cook for 1-2 minutes.
7. Add a glass of water ,allow to boil on a medium flame then turn the flame to low when the gravy starts giving a boil.
8. Simmer for 20 minutes.turn off the gas .
9. Garnish with kasuri methi before serving.