- 1. pork , lamb, mutton or veal 750 Grams
- 2. onions 4-5 slice
- 3. peppers 8-9 Nos
- 4. red tomatoes 7-8 Nos
- 5. rice 1 Cups
- 6. fat 1/2 Cups
- 7. paprika 1 Teaspoons
1. he meat is cut into portions and is fried in fat, then removed.
2. In the same fat fry the onion until golden color, cut it, then saut? 1-2 red tomatoes, chopped into small pieces.
3. Stir in the red pepper and pour hot water or broth. Return the meat, add salt and boil on low heat until half softening.
4. Add alternately chopped peppers, the remaining tomatoes, the chopped, cleaned and washed rice.
5. The dish is transferred to the stew, poured with hot water and baked until ready.
6. Once removed from the oven sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve warm.