Simple Spicy Dahi Bhalle
My favourite Dahi Bhalle. I have made dahi bhalle with few ingredient I went to my friends house on baisakhai. She has served me Dahi Bhalle. It was tasty and awesome. I also prepared Dahi Bhalle at home. Every one liked it. My viewers also can prepared Dahi Bhalle at home.
- 1. 1 cup urad dal
- 2. 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and salt.
- 3. , 1 tablespoon roasted cumin powder
- 4. 1/2 teaspoon red. chilly powder
- 5. 1/2 cup curd
- 6. 2 tablespoon sweet tamarind chutney
- 7. 1 tablespoon coriander chutney
- 8. 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 9. 1 teaspoon roasted fennel powder
- 10. 1 teaspoon rock salt
1. Step 1
3. Wash and Soak 1 cup urad dal for 1 hrs. After 1 hrs. Drain the water and keep aside.
5. Step 2
7. Grind urad dal with out water and make a fine paste. Transfer to a bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon roasted cumin powder, 1/2 teaspoon red. chilly powder and salt. Mix....well. Keep a side
9. Step 3
11. Heat oil in Kadai. When the oil is hot. Pour handful batter in pakoras shape . Fry till it become light brown in color..
13. Step 4
15. Once it is done. Transfer to a plate. In a bowl. Take 1/2 cup curd, 3 cup water and salt. Mix....well. Then dip the pakoras in curd water. Keep aside for 1/2 hrs.
17. Step 5
19. Transfer to a serving plate. Add sweet tamarind chutney, coriander chutney, roasted cumin powder, roasted fennel powder, rock salt.
21. Step 6
23. Immediately serve dahi bhalle to your guest. Keep in a fridge. When ur guest will come. You can serve chilled dahi bhalle in summer season.