It is a popular Hyderabadi royal cuisines, served at weddings and parties. Shahi Tukda which has its roots in Mugalain Cuisines and Hydrab Nizams.
- 1. Milk 500 Grams
- 2. Sweet condensed milk 200 Grams
- 3. Sugar 3 Tablespoons
- 4. Paneer or milk powder or Khoya 1 Tablespoons(optional. It is for thickening more)
- 5. cardamom 3 Nos
- 6. Almode 4 Nos
- 7. Pistachio 4 Nos
- 8. Saffron 4 sprigs
- 9. Risins 12 Nos
- 10. Cashew nuts 4 Nos
- 11. Ghee 3 Tablespoons
- 12. Bread slices 4 slice
1. For the Rabdi:
2. Heat the milk in hard bottom pan on low flame and stir continuously
3. Add saffron strands, sugar, cardamom, and paneer or milk powder.
4. Add apricot, pista, almode etc.
5. Add condensed milk and stir around 10 minutes till it thicken.
6. Remove pista, apricot ect from rabri and keep aside to garnish finally.
7. Shahi Tukda:
8. Remove sides of the bread and cut into triangle or rectangle pieces.
9. Fry the bread in a pan using ghee until it become golden color and crispy.
10. Arrange bread pieces into servings plate and pour the Rabri syrup over it.
11. Garnish with cashew nuts, risins and chopped pista. Now ready to serve.
12. We can also use after keeping 30 minutes in refrigerator for chilling dessert parties.