- 1. Milk 1 Cups
- 2. Sugar 3 Tablespoons
- 3. Condensed Milk 2 Teaspoons
- 4. Cardamom Powder 1/2 Teaspoons
- 5. Bread (sliced) 2 piece
- 6. Ghee 1/2 Cups
- 7. Grated Pistachio some To Taste
1. 1.In a sauce pan pour 1 cup milk along with 3 tbsp sugar,2 tbsp condensed milk, half tbsp cardamom powder.
2. 2.Boil it until the milk become half cup.
3. 3.Switch off stove and keep milk sauce aside.
4. 4.Cut the sides of the bread and cut into halves.
5. 5.Toast the Slices until it become golden brown in a frying pan.
6. 6.Place the toasted bread slices in a serving plate as shown in the picture
7. 7.Pour the already prepared milk sauce to the top of it.
8. 8.Spread some grated pistachio and serve!