Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/rb/app/views/stories/story.php on line 48
Sambhar wadi Roll
- 1. Coriander leaves: 400 gms
- 2. Desiccated Coconut 1/2 cup
- 3. 10 Cashew Nuts (chopped)
- 4. Poppy Seeds 1 tbsp
- 5. Charoli/ Chirongi 1 Tbsp
- 6. Salt: 2 Tsp
- 7. Sugar 1 Tsp
- 8. Red Chili powder 1 Tsp
- 9. Turmeric 1 Tsp
- 10. 3-4 tbsp oil
- 11. 1 cup bengal gram flour
- 12. 1/2 cup rice flour
- 13. 2 cup maida
1. Add oil in a skillet and heat on medium flame. After a minute, add all the ingredients except coriander.
2. Saute for 2-3 minutes and add coriander leaves. mix well and let it cool.
3. Add gram flour, rice flour, maida, red chilly powder, salt, and add water and prepare a dough. Make sure it is not too soft as it will lose the crispness. And, not too hard as it will break.
4. Knead it really well. Keep aside to soften it.
5. Make tiny balls of the dough and roll it in round shape. In the middle of the round shaped cover, add the coriander filling in rectangular shape.And close the edges. Deep fry in Oil on medium flame on both sides until golden.
6. Serve hot.