Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Mirchi Salan
Twist with Rajasthani Food
- 1. Paneer (cut in triangle)-200 gm
- 2. Thick Chillies (mirch) (cut in small shape)-1/4 cup
- 3. Salt to taste
- 4. Tomato puree (2 medium)
- 5. Chopped onion (1 medium)
- 6. Grated Ginger-garlic -1-2 tbs
- 7. Chopped Coriander leaves -1-2 tbs
- 8. Peas - 1/3 cup
- 9. Garam Masala -1/2 tsp
- 10. Kitchen king masala - 1-2 tbs
- 11. Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- 12. Coriander powder -1 tbs
- 13. Cashew powder -2-3 tbs
- 14. Decicated Coconut -1-2 tbs
- 15. Mustard seeds -1/ tsp
- 16. Beaten yogurt -3-4 tbs
- 17. Crushed Whole spices (2 black Cardamom,3-4 cloves,1 tsp Cumin,2 green Cardamom)
- 18. Kashmiri red chilli powder-1 -2 Tsp
- 19. Oil 1 tsp
1. First of all deep fry Paneer pieces in hot oil on low-medium flame and take out then keep all the pieces in normal water otherwise pieces will be hard......
2. Now take 1/4 cup oil in a kadhai and add Mustard seeds and then Crushed Whole spices & stir for one minute.....
3. Now add Chopped onion & saute for 1 minute and then add greated ginger-garlic.....Saute for 2 minutes on low flame...
4. Another side take a bowl and add Turmeric powder, Coriander powder, garam masala, kitchen king masala, kashmiri red chilli powder and make a paste with the help of water......
5. Now add this Masala paste into the kadhai and stir for 2 minutes on low flame......
6. Then add peas and cover the kadhai and cook the peas for 8-10 minutes on low flame...Stir continue..... Then mix Cashew powder, decicated Coconut..mix properly
7. After that add thick green chillies, tomato puree & yogurt and stir continue for 3-4 minutes and add salt......
8. Now add some water and simmer for 4-5 minutes.......
9. At last add Paneer pieces and simmer for 2 minutes....Add Coriander leaves..... Garnish with chopped Coriander and beaten yogurt and Serve with chapaati, paraatha,naan or poori.......