Red velvet cake
- 1. 1/2 cup milk
- 2. 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3. 1 cup maida
- 4. 3/4 cup powder sugar
- 5. 1 1/5 tbsp choco powder
- 6. 1 tsp baking powder
- 7. 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 8. 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 9. 1/2 cup oil
- 10. 2 tsp red gel color
- 11. 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 12. 2 tbsp powder sugar
- 13. 1cup whipped cream
1. Take a bowl with milk add lemon juice keep it aside
2. In another bowl sieve maida, powder sugar, baking powder, baking soda, choco powder together. Add vanilla essence and oil and mix it together.
3. Now add butter milk in to the same bowl mix every thing together with cut and fold method.
4. Add red gel color in the cake batter and mix properly.
5. Add the mixture in 6
6. Now cake is ready let it cool down completely
7. Take 1/2cup cream cheese bit it smooth add 2 tbsp powder sugar and bit it together.
8. In another bowl bit the whipp cream
9. Mix the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream, your cream cheese frosting is ready.
10. Now take a cake cut the upper surface smooth, use this cake to make cake crumbs.
11. Cut the cake in two equal layers, take one layer soke with sugar syrup, apply cream cheese frosting, put the second layer on top of it, done the same process.
12. Now cover the cake with cake crumbs and garnish with cream cheese frosting, your red velvet cake is ready