Red Sauce Pasta
- 1. pasta 2 cups
- 2. water 2 cups
- 3. salt 2 tbsp
- 4. oil 4 tbsp
- 5. cumin seeds 1 tsp
- 6. tomato puree 2 cups
- 7. garam masala 1 tsp
- 8. pav bhaji masala 1 tsp
- 9. sambhar masala 1 tsp
1. In a pan add water, macroni, and some salt and let it be boiled up.
2. After some time when the pasta boils strain it and washed with cold water
3. Now in a pan add oil and let it be heaten up
4. Now add cumin seeds and saute for 2 minutes
5. Now add tomato puree and cook it till it is semi cooked.
6. Now when the pure is semi cooked add rest of the salt, garam masala
7. Now when the puree leaves the oil add the boiled pasta and mix it well and cook it fro 3 4 minutes.
8. Your pasta is ready to serve