Red Poha Nuts Ladoo
- 1. Red poha or red flattened rice - 2 cup
- 2. Fried grams, cashews, almonds - 1/2 cup
- 3. Grated coconut or coconut powder - 1/4 cup
- 4. Powdered jaggery - 1 cup (depende on your sweetness)
- 5. Salt - 2 pinches
- 6. Ghee - 1/4 cup
- 7. Crushed or powdered cardamom - 2 tablespoon
1. Dry roast aval or flattened rice.
2. Once it cools down to room temperature, gtind into a coarse powder with cardamom and grated or powdered coconut
3. Heat a kadai , roast the given nuts to golden colour.
4. Pulse the roasted nuts and make it into tiny pieces.
5. Now take a wide plate and combine poha, powdered jaggery, nuts and required ghee and few pinches of salt.
6. Mix all and use warm ghee to roll the mixture into lemon size ladoos.
7. If you dont like crunchy texture , you can roast all ingredients except jaggery and powder them.
8. Use warm ghee and roll into soft ladoos.
9. Its rich in nutritional values.