Rajasthani Bajre Ki Raab
- 1. Bajra flour - 2 tbsps
- 2. Yogurt - 1/2 cup
- 3. Ajwain - 1/8 tsp
- 4. Cumin seeds - 1/8 tsp
- 5. Salt - 1/4 tsp
1. Whisk the yogurt with 2 cups of water. Add salt. cumin and ajwain seeds.
2. Now blend in the bajra flour and whisk well avoiding any lumps.
3. Place a pan on the gas and pour the liquid into it.
4. Keep stirring until it thickens for about 6-7 minutes.
5. Now add one more cup water and continue to stir on low heat. The flour should be cooked well so that there is no raw taste.
6. When you get the desired consistency remove from the gas.
7. Pour into a serving glass or a bowl and sprinkle a little roasted cumin powder.