Punjabi Chicken Tangdi Kabab
- 1. Chicken drumsticks – 8
- 2. Lemon juice -1 spoon
- 3. Ginger and garlic paste – 2 spoons
- 4. Green chillies – 4
- 5. Yogurt -1/2 cup
- 6. Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- 7. Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- 8. Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- 9. Salt to taste( 1 teaspoon )
- 10. Oil -4 tablespoon
1. Wash the chicken drum stick,leave it few minutes for dry.
2. Make the fine paste of green chillies using mixer grinder.
3. Same time,prepare the mixer for marinate the chicken
4. In a bowl,add ginger and garlic paste,lemon juice,green chilly paste,red chilly powder,turmeric,garam masala powder,yogurt,salt,1 spoon oil mix it well.
5. Using knife make 3 or 4 deep incisions on chicken drumsticks.
6. Add the chicken pieces into the mixer then marinate finely.
7. keep the marinated chicken,3 to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
8. After that heat a pan add 3 spoons oil, then add chicken pieces.
9. Close the pan with lid cook it for few minutes. Flip it over and cook it all sides.
10. Cook till chicken pieces are done
11. Remove the chicken pieces from the pan,then cook it in direct flame.
12. Serve with lemon pieces and Green Chatany.