- 1. oil 1 tsp
- 2. jeera 1 tsp
- 3. garlic(not req.necessarily) 6 nos
- 4. onions 2 nos
- 5. tomatoes 2 nos
- 6. potatoes ,big 1 nos
- 7. Shahi biryani masala(acc.to taste) 1 tsp
- 8. salt(acc.to taste) 1 pinch
- 9. MDH tika lal ( to give colour and no spiciness) 1 tsp
- 10. rice 1 cups
- 11. water 1 cups
1. 1.splash some oil in a cooker and add jeera
2. 2.add garlics and let it fry for 1min
3. 3.then add onions and let them fry for 2-3mins.make sure that the onions are greazed properly with oil.If not put some more oil.
4. 4.add the potatoes and leave it for 1 min.
5. 5.then add the tomatoes and mix the mixture well
6. 6.add salt, tika lal, biryani masala and mix it thoroughly.
7. 7.add water and rice
8. 8.close the cooker and cook
9. 9.when enough steam is released open the cooker and your rice would be ready in no time!
10. 10.serve hot with some gravy or yogurt if you like.