- 1. Red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes 450 Grams
- 2. mayonnaise 1/4 Cups
- 3. cider vinegar 2 Tablespoons
- 4. sprigs chopped fresh dill, or to taste 2 Nos
- 5. cucumber - peeled, seeded, and finely chopped 1/2 Nos
- 6. green onions, sliced 4 Nos
- 7. Salt and pepper to taste 1/2 Teaspoons
1. Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain and allow to steam dry while you prepare the dressing.
2. Whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, dill, salt, and pepper. Stir in the cucumber and green onions. Add the warm potatoes to the dressing and toss gently to coat with the dressing. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.