Pesarattu dosa/Green gram (Protein Dosa)
- 1. Green Moong Dal 1 cups
- 2. Idly Rice 1/2 cups
- 3. Green Chillies 2 nos
- 4. Ginger 1/2 inch
- 5. Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- 6. Salt 1 tbsp
- 7. Water 1 cups
1. Wash rice and dal well. Soak it together for for 8 hours. Drain the water and add the rice and dal in the grinder and along with it add in green chilli, ginger, cumin seeds and grind to a smooth paste.
2. Add salt and mix well. Add water and make it to a dosa batter consistency.
3. Heat a tawa. Take required quantity of batter and make into a thin dosa. Drizzle oil around the edges and cook it well both sides.
4. Hot crispy protein rice dosa readyGinger chutney and peanut chutney are best combination for green gram pesarattu.