Penne Rigate with Minced Chicken Cheese Sauce
Penne Rigate With Minced Chicken Sauce & Cheese Recipe is a one pot meal which is a very great option for a weekend dinner. Main ingredients for meat sauce, are tomato paste, minced chicken and Italian seasoning along with cheese. Red chili flakes are also used in sauce but if you are making for kids you can used black pepper instead of red chili flakes as well and reduce the quantity. I always choose whole wheat Penne Rigate which is better than rice made one. Tomatoes are full of vitamin and minerals, cheese is good for bone health and chicken mince provides protein. A whole some goodness in one dish. Enjoy it warm and sprinkle extra cheese for better taste when done with making the recipe.
- 1. 1 box whole Wheat penne pasta
- 2. 1 1/2 cup Tomato puree
- 3. 1 cup Onion chopped
- 4. 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 5. 1 cup minced Chicken
- 6. 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves powder
- 7. 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8. 1/2 tablespoon chili flaxes or black Pepper powder
- 9. 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 10. 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 11. 1 tsp Salt or as needed
1. Cook until chicken is done. Stir occasionally. Now add drained pasta , Italian seasoning and dried basil leaves.Now mix it properly. Add Parmesan cheese and give a stir. Serve immediately and sprinkle more Parmesan cheese before serving.
2. After pasta is done al dente drain all water and put pasta in cold water.
3. For making sauce heat olive oil in a wok or frying pan. Add minced garlic fry until light brown. Add chopped onion, when onion is translucent add minced meat, red chili powder and tomato puree. Add salt and mix well.
4. Cook until chicken is done. Stir occasionally. Now add drained pasta , Italian seasoning and dried basil leaves.Now mix it properly. Add Parmesan cheese and give a stir. Serve immediately and sprinkle more Parmesan cheese before serving.