- 1. Pasta 12 Ounces
- 2. onion 1/2 Nos(Peeled and cut into strips)
- 3. cheese 1 Cups(grated)
- 4. fresh broccoli florets 2 Cups
- 5. water 1 Cups
- 6. bell pepper 1 Nos
1. Boil water with 1 tbsp salt.add pasta for 2 min.Drain well, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. combine broccoli florets, bell peppers, and onion in a large bowl. Stir in cold pasta. Add cheese and salad dressing and toss until uniformly combined.
3. mix it well and refrigerate for an hour.
4. Stir carefully before serving. Add more salad dressing as needed to keep the pasta from drying out