Paneer Vermicelli cutlets
- 1. 2cup potato boiled and mashed
- 2. 1cup paneer greated
- 3. 2tsp onion chopped
- 4. 1tsp chopped green chillies
- 5. 2tsp ginger,garlic paste
- 6. 1tsp red powder
- 7. 1cup bread crumb
- 8. 1cup vermicelli broken
- 9. 1tbsp cornflour
- 10. 1tsp salt (as required)
- 11. oil 2 cup for frying
- 12. water 1/2cup
- 13. 1tsp garam masala
1. Fristly,heat oil in pan,add onion,green chilli chopped add ginger garlic paste and salt saute it,add greated paneer saute it few minute,add boiled potatoes and garam masala mix all things saute untill potatoes get mix with masalas.now stuffing is ready let them cool.and the stuffs divided into small 9/10 ball size shape and flatten it by using hand.
2. Now make a batter in a bowl take cornflour and salt and water mix well make batter.in a plate take bread crumbs and another plate take vermicelli.
3. Heat oil in a pen,take one cutlet dip in the cornflour coating batter,now coat it on bread crumb.again coat it in the cornflour batter now cutlet put on the broken vermicelli coat it well all the side.
4. Now fry it untill gloden brown and drain it with kitchen tissue paper.serve it hot hot with sauce and chutney.