Pan Oats Laddoos
Pan flavoured Oats laddoos Pan - oats laddoo is one of the easy, guilt free, healthy and delicious Indian sweets. It is flavourful and refreshing as pan and gulkand are incorporated into it. It is prepared with sugar or jaggery This is a very good option for giving oats to kids.
- 1. 200 gms condensed milk
- 2. 50 gms desiccated coconut
- 3. 100 gms oats coarsely grinded
- 4. 2 pinches of green cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 5. 4 beetel leaves (paan)
- 6. A pinch of edible green colour(optional) I have not added.
- 7. 2 tbsp gulkand homemade
- 8. 2 tbsp chopped dry fruits (cashew , walnut , pistachios , almonds)
1. Dry roast the oats.
2. In a bowl, mix gulkand and half the quantity of dry fruits till they bind together.
3. Wash and roll the paan leaves together and chop them finely into very small ribbons.
4. Now mix the condensed milk, oats and desiccated coconut and dry fruits in a wide mixing bowl.
5. Add the chopped paan/betel leaves and a pinch of green food color(optional) and cardamom powder to it.
6. Mix very well and bring the whole mixture together.
7. Grease your hands with little water, take small portion from the coconut mixture, flatten it and add 1/2 teaspoon of gulkand mixture in the centre.
8. Bring the edges together and roll to give the shape of a laddoo.
9. Make all laddoos in this way.
10. Garnish with chopped almonds and pistachios.
11. Do the plating and serve to loved ones.
12. My tip
13. Can also Roll the prepared laddoos in desiccated coconut.