Pan Bread Toast
- 1. Bread Slices 4 nos
- 2. Eggs ,beaten 2 nos
- 3. Sugar 2 tbsp
- 4. Pepper Powder(optional) 1 tsp
- 5. Oil 2 tbsp
1. Mix sugar and the beaten eggs.
2. Mix this until the sugar completely dissolves in the eggs.
3. Heat a dosa pan and spread some ghee.
4. Dip the bread slices in the egg-sugar lotion.
5. Quickly fry it in dosa pan, because if it is dipped in more time the bread slices will tear apart.
6. Fry both sides, sprinkle some pepper powder for spicy taste this is optional .
7. Also you can sprinkle some sugar for extra sweetness.
8. Pan fried bread toast is ready!!!