No Oil and No Ghee / Date Palm Jaggery Coconut Suji Ladoos / With 4 ingredients
Coconut Suji Laddo is a delicious dessert. You can have it after lunch, and as a dessert.
- 1. 1 cup suji
- 2. 1/2 cup grated fresh coconut
- 3. 4 tablespoon melted date palm jaggery or as needed
- 4. 1 tablespoon roasted seasame seeds
1. Heat kadai fry suji in low flame till the raw smell of suji goes off. Then transfer to a plate and keep aside.
3. In the same kadai fry fresh grated coconut till the oil comes out. Then add fry suji and mix well.
5. Add melted jaggery. Stir it continously till the mixture is dry. Once it is done.
6. Transfer to a plate .
8. Apply oil in hands . When the mixture is slightly hot...Then start making ladoos. Once it is done.
10. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds ( optional ). Ready to serve...........