No Bake Energy Balls
The recipe is fairly simple and quick. All you need is all different types of nuts that you like your kids and family to eat. Don’t worry if they typically don’t eat a particular nut. In the combination they won’t even realize it. Crush/chop all the nuts together, make dates puree and combine them together. Your no bake energy balls are ready. It’s that simple.
- 1. Dates - 200 gm
- 2. Almonds - 50 gm
- 3. Cashew - 50 gm
- 4. Watermelon seeds - 25 gm
- 5. Walnuts - 25 gm
- 6. Pistachio - 25 gm
1. In a jar take all the nuts except dates and grind them.
2. Now take dates in jar and grind the dates.
3. Mix crushed dates and grinded nuts well.
4. In case you feel the mixture is tough to bind then you can add 1 tsp of honey to it.
5. Now prepare small size balls from the prepared mixture.
6. I got 20 protein balls with this measurement.