Nethili Meen Fry /Anchovies Fish Fry
Anchovies coated with basic masala and deep fried in oil to perfection. It is a perfect appetizer and a good side dish too. One of my personal favourite amongst the seafood.
- 1. Nethili Meen - 300 gms
- 2. Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- 3. Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- 4. Salt - 1 tsp or as per taste
- 5. Red chilly powder - 2 tsp
- 6. Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- 7. Egg white of 1 egg
- 8. Rice Flour - 1 tbsp
- 9. Oil - 1/2 cup
1. Take fresh anchovies and clean them well. Now put them in a bowl.
2. Add salt, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, rice flour, egg, lemon juice to it. Mix them well and let it marinate for 30 mins or more.
3. Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot simmer the flame and drop the fish in hot oil and fry in low-medium heat till golden.
4. Drain them in paper towel. Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon juice, onions and green chilly.