Nepolitana Chicken Pizza
- 1. 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2. 1 tsp Dry Active Yeast
- 3. 1tbsp Sugar
- 4. 1/2tsp salt
- 5. 90ml warm water for kneading
- 6. 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 7. 1/2 cup Tomato Puree
- 8. 1tbsp Garlic, minced
- 9. 1 pinch salt or to taste
- 10. 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 11. 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 12. 1/4 cup vegetable (onions, tomato, capsicum, olives)
- 13. 1/4 cup chicken, roasted in black pepper and shredded
- 14. 1/2 cup Mozzarella, cut in dallops
1. In a small bowl, take 1/2 cup water, add sugar and yeast. Rest for 15 minutes till the yeast activates.
2. In a large bowl, mix together salt and all purpose flour. Once the yiest activates, pour it in the flour and the remaining water and knead a soft dough. Rest for 45 minutes for the dough to double.
3. Meanwhile, Heat oil in a pan, add tomato puree, minced garlic, salt, paprika and black pepper powder. Mix and cook till it thickens and forms a sauce consistency.
4. Cut the vegetables as per your preference.
5. After the dough has doubled, knead it once again and flatten on a pizza pan with the help of hands. Do not use rolling pin for pizza base
6. Prick the base with fork, speed the sauce, then the chicken and veggies. Cover with mozzarella cheese and bake it @230 degree for 25-30 minutes.