- 1. Idly rice/Raw rice 1 Cups
- 2. Coconut milk 1 Cups
- 3. Sugar some To Taste(as per your taste)
- 4. Water 3 Cups
1. Grind rice,coconut milk,salt and sugar in a mixer grinder.
2. Transfer this into another vessel and add water until it resembles the butter milk consistency.
3. Dosa can be cooked now itself.
4. Heat an non-stick pan and pour some batter.
5. Do not swirl it like dosa just make the pan to swirl it up like we do for appams.
6. When it become like appams,cook under lid for some time.
7. Neer dosa is ready
8. Goes well with coconut milk and chicken curries