Mini Milk-cherry Panacotta
- 1. Milk 1cup
- 2. China grass 1/2 cup chopped
- 3. Sweetened cherry 1/2 cup chopped
- 4. Sugar 4 tablespoon
- 5. Vanilla essence 1/2 teaspoon
1. First chop the cherries into a medium small pieces.
2. Place it in a ice cube tray or in any mould as shown in the pic
3. Keep the tray in refrigerator until we r done with the milk.
4. Now boil 2cups of milk without adding any water in it until it reduce to 3/4th of the quantity you added initially.
5. Now add in the chopped china grass and sugar into the boiling milk and mix gently inbetween.
6. U can use gelatin powder too.
7. Boil the milk until the china grass melts n dissolves completely into the milk .
8. Now, almost the milk will be reduced to 1cup.
9. Switch off the flame at this stage and filter the milk through a metal stainer.
10. Mix 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence and mix gently .
11. Keep the milk bowl in a broad vessel filled half with water to cool for just 5 min.
12. Now take the cherry tray which u have kept inside the refridgerator initially.
13. Pour in the milk, in each compartment gently.
14. Ensure that there is no bubbles, if any tap gently with a spoon.
15. Set this in the fridge for atleast 15-20min.
16. Once done, take out n demould using a spoon or knife carefully.
17. Mini Cherry_milk panacotta is ready to serve.
18. Tip1: u can use any fruits instead cherry or u can also use mixed fruits also. As i have cherry in stock i made use of it for time being.
19. Tip 2: crunchy fruits are highly recomended, as it goes with plumpy jello milk.
20. Tip3: I used preserved n sweetened cherry which is readily available in markets . In case of using fresh fruits, chop them into small chunks , prepare one string consistency sugar syrup n soak the fruits overnight in fridge or atleast 4 to 5 hours then use it in the panacotta making.
21. Hope this attractive, fruit infused, healthy combo will sure be a hit list among your kids. Do try n post your rrviews on rb page.