- 1. 2 cup poha
- 2. 1/2 cup peeld nd chopped potato
- 3. 1 onion chopped
- 4. 2-3 green chilli chopped
- 5. 1 tomato chopped
- 6. 1/2 teaspoon turmuric powder
- 7. 1 teaspoon musterd seeds
- 8. 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 9. 1 teaspoon or to test salt
- 10. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 11. 6-7 curry leves
- 12. 1 tablespoon oil
- 13. 2 tablespoon rosted penuts
- 14. 2 tablespoon chopped green coriender chopped
1. Place the poha in a sieve and hold it under running water and wash it. Drain out all excess water and keep aside.
2. Combine the oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, green chillies and curry leaves in a microwave safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.Add the onions and turmeric powder, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
3. Add the potatoes, sprinkle 2 tbsp of water, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes, while stirring once in between.Add the poha, salt and sugar, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
4. Add the lemon juice and mix well.Serve immediately garnished with penuts and coriander.