- 1. Kidney beans/rajma(soaked overnight and boiled) - 1 cup
- 2. Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- 3. Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- 4. Red chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- 5. Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
- 6. Green chili paste - 1 teaspoon
- 7. Dry mango powder - 1 teaspoon
- 8. Salt to taste
- 9. Fresh coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- 10. Onion/pyaz(chopped) - 1/4 cup
- 11. Bread slices - 2
- 12. Burger
- 13. Lettuce/tomatoes(sliced) - 1(optional)
- 14. Cheese slices (optional)
1. Take a bowl and add mashed kidney beans, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, red chili powder, garam masala, green chili paste, dry mango powder, salt, bread, chopped onions and coriander leaves and mix it well.
2. Make the patties for the burger and shape them.
3. Heat a saucepan and heat the butter.
4. Place the patties and roast them till they turn brown.
5. Place slices of lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and cheese for toppings on the burger bun.
6. Mean bean burger is ready to be served.