Mango Milk Drink
- 1. 3 tbsp sugar
- 2. 1/4 cup water
- 3. 2 riped mangoes
- 4. 1 litre milk
1. Make the mango jam first.
2. Cut your mangoes into cubes and save a 1/4 cup for later.
3. Put together in a sauce pan your water, sugar and the remaining mango cubes. Let is boil until the water is thick. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
4. Add your Jam to your desire bottle containers. Put at least 5 tbsp of jam or more if your bottle is big.
5. Pour at least 1/2 cup milk to your container slowly so that it won't mix with the jam and add the remaining mango cubes