- 1. Macaroni boiled 120 gms
- 2. Tomatoes,chopped 2 nos
- 3. Cucumber,chopped 2 nos
- 4. Onion,Chopped 1 nos
- 5. Green onions,Chopped 1/2 cups
- 6. Green chillies, finely chopped pr chili flakes 2 tbsp
- 7. Black pepper powder 1 tbsp
- 8. Chat masala 1 tbsp
- 9. Coriander leaves chopped 1/4 cups
- 10. Dry parsley flakes 1 tbsp
- 11. Lemon juice 1 tbsp
1. Diabetics need not stay away from pasta or macaroni. The trick lies in eating them in a right proportion because starchy foods also are important for the body.
2. Boil the macaroni at first. Let it cool down a bit.
3. Add in the black pepper to the macaroni. I did not use green chillies. Instead i used mild red chilli flakes.
4. Chop all the veggies.
5. Add them all to the dish and toss well along with the green onions too. Sprinkle chat masala, chilli flakes and dry parsley too. Add some lemon juice too without fail.
6. Tangy chaat is ready to serve right away or chill it for a few minutes before serving.
7. It can be eaten right away if preferred warm.