- 1. chicken 1 kgs
- 2. cloves garlic 15-18 nos
- 3. whole kashmiri red chilli 5-6 nos
- 4. onions 2 nos
- 5. jeera khada 1 tsp
- 6. red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- 7. garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- 8. coriander powder 1 tbsp
- 9. curd 1 cup
- 10. salt 1 1/2 tsp
- 11. oil 3 tbsp
- 12. fried garlic slices for garnish 2 tbsp
- 13. cream for garnish 2 tsp
- 14. chopped coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- 15. lemon juice 1 tsp
1. Soak Kashmiri red chillies in warm water for 20 mins.
2. Make paste of garlic and Kashmiri chillies with little water.
3. Marinate Chicken with salt and paste of garlic n kashmiri chillies for 30mins.
4. In Kadai heat oil add jeera and onion when onion turn pink add the marinated chicken, let them fry for 5 mins.
5. Add whipped dahi in the chicken and fry till the water dries up, then add red chilly powder, dhania powder and garam masala powder, sprinkle little water and further cook till the masala is cooked.
6. Add one cup water and bring it to boil then cover the kadai and cook till chicken is cooked.
7. Add green coriander lime juice and garnish with cream and fried garlic slices.
8. Serve hot with rotis or naan and enjoy..!!