- 1. 1 kg Chicken
- 2. 12-15 Garlic Cloves
- 3. 4-5 Whole Kashmiri Red Chilli
- 4. 2 Onions (Chopped)
- 5. 1 tsp Jeera
- 6. 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 7. 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 8. 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 9. 1 Cup Curd
- 10. 2 tsp Salt
- 11. 3 tbsp Oil
- 12. 2 tbsp fried Garlic Slices (For Garnish)
- 13. 2 tbsp Cream (For Garnish)
- 14. 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves(For Garnish)
- 15. 1 Lemon Juice
1. Soak Kashmiri red chillies in warm water for 20 mins. Make paste of garlic and Kashmiri chillies with little water.
2. Marinate Chicken with 1 tsp salt and paste of garlic n kashmiri chillies for 30mins.
3. In pan heat oil add jeera and onion and 1tsp salt when onion turn pink add the marinated chicken, let them fry for 5 mins.
4. Add whipped curd in the chicken and fry till the water dries up, then add red chilly powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder, sprinkle little water and further cook till the masala is cooked.
5. Add one cup water and bring it to boil then cover the pan and cook till chicken is cooked.
6. Add green coriander lime juice and garnish with cream and fried garlic slices.
7. Serve hot with rotis or naan Enjoy..!!