Kiwi Jelly Cake (Made By Me On The Occasion Of My Parents Anniversary)
- 1. All Purpose Flour 2 cup
- 2. Sugar, powdered 3/4 cup
- 3. Butter 3/4 cup
- 4. Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- 5. Baking powder 1 tsp
- 6. Eggs 4
- 7. Whipped cream 1 small bowl
- 8. Sugar water syrup 3-4 tablespoons
- 9. Food spray powder colour-Magenta pink for making rose and green liquid colour for making leaves 1-2 drops only
- 10. Kiwi crush 6 tablespoons
- 11. Neutral glaze jelly mixed with 2-3 drop of green food colour
1. Sift flour and baking powder together.
2. In another bowl whisk the eggs and keep aside.
3. In a bowl whisk sugar, butter till light and fluffy.
4. Gradually add in vanilla extract and the whisked eggs.
5. Mix in the flour with a spatula by cut and fold method. When uniformly mixed, transfer in a greased baking heart shaped pan.
6. Pre- heat the oven at 150 degree centigrade. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
7. Cool well, cut in three layers.
8. Put sugar water syrup along with whipped cream and kiwi crush, repeat the process, cover the cake all over nicely,put glazed green jelly on top.
9. Using piping bag, put rose nozzle inside, make flowers, put magenta pink colour powder spray, make leaves and decorate well.
10. Serve decorated.