KEEMA MACARONI MUFFINS
- 1. Keema ... 250 gms
- 2. Eggs ...... 3
- 3. Macaroni .. 1/2 cup
- 4. Onion ....... 1
- 5. Green chillies ... 1
- 6. Ginger garlic paste .. 1 tbsp
- 7. Garam masala ....... 1 tsp
- 8. Cumin powder ..... 1/2 tsp
- 9. Coriander powder .. 1/2 tsp
- 10. Red chilli powder ... 1/2 tsp
- 11. Salt ......... 1/2 tsp
- 12. Coriander leaves .. 1 tbsp
- 13. Oil ................... 4 tbsps
- 14. Hung curd ..... 6 tbsps
1. Wash the keema well . Squeeze out the water and set aside.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute the onion until golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
3. Now tip in the keema and stir fry for few minutes. Add salt and all the spice powders.
4. Saute well and add half cup water. Simmer until done. Add the coriander leaves and simmer for a while until it is completely dry.
5. Remove it in a bowl and set aside to cool.
6. Boil the macaroni with little salt and just enough water to cover it. Add a little oil. After one or two boils close the gas and cover the pan with a lid.
7. In few minutes the macaroni will be fluffy and done. Let it cool.
8. Beat the eggs with little salt.
9. In a large bowl take the keema, macaroni, coriander leaves and add the egg mixture.
10. Stir well to mix..
11. Grease the muffin tray and spoon the keema mixture equally. Makes 4 muffins of large size.
12. Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 250 C for 30 minutes.
13. Remove the muffins from the mould..
14. Mix a little salt and garlic powder in hung curd. Pour it in a piping bag with a star nozzle and garnish the muffins before serving. Serve with onion kachumar.