Katla Garlic Fish Curry
My channel is about Cooking Video Recipes Katla garlic fish curry is a bengali dish. It is usally made with mustard seeds paste , garlic , onion and tomatoes. It is simple and tasty.................It goes well wih steam rice........
- 1. 500 kg. katla fish
- 2. 1/2 teaspoon haldi powder
- 3. 1 tablespoon red chilly powder
- 4. 1 pnion chopped
- 5. 1 tomato chopped
- 6. 1 teaspoon ginger, garlic,
- 7. 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 8. 2 tablespoon mustard oil
1. Step 1
2. Wash fish thrice with haldi powder and salt........ In a bow. Combine haldi powder, salt, and mustard oil. Mix.............well and keep aside for 1/2 an hrs.Keep aside for 1/2 an hrs.
4. Step 2
5. Heat mustard oil fry all the fish batch wise till it is light brown in colour both the sides. Once it is done transfer to a plate.
7. Step 3
8. In the same kadai little oil fry cumin seeds and 1 dry leaves fry it for few minutes then add 1 chopped onion and fry till it is light brown in colour. Next add tomato puree saute it for few minutes then add haldi powder, red chilly powder, jeera powder and 1 teaspoon garlic and green chillies paste fry till the raw smell of masala goew off.
10. Step 4
11. Then add water as needed. Cover and cook till it is gravy and the fish cooked well. Once it is done. Open the lid add chopped fresh coriander leaves and cover it again and switch off the flame. So that the flavour of coriander leaves will remain in the curry..............
13. Step 5
14. Ready to serve.............with steam rice..........
15. Tips of the day..........